If you are anything like me, you are constantly on the go. Between work, family, workouts, and social obligations, there isn’t time to be in a bad mood or feel like your brain is living in a fog. Yet, that is exactly how I was feeling.
You eat right, exercise, try your best to get that “to do” list done each day. But still, you feel like you could do more. Of course there are drugs you could take to improve your mood or increase your physical capabilities, but those can come with side effects. Who wants to undo all the healthy choices we have made over the years? Not me!
The answer I was looking for was something that could improve brain function, make my workouts more productive, and just clear that brain fog once and for all. I also wanted ingredients that don’t have side effects and would actually benefit my brain later on. I found all of this in Alpha Brain.
Alpha Brain has become a top nootropic partly because of the stack of brain boosters it contains.
Alpha Brain ingredients:
I researched this, and discovered that this is one of the most important nutrients for us. The 3 key neurotransmitters all require B6 for synthesis. It has also been shown that people with low levels of this nutrient are at a higher risk for depression.
Onnit Flow Blend
This stack includes ingredients that will help to reduce stress by increasing dopamine production in the brain.
- a nonessential amino acid (protein building block) that plays an essential role in the production of dopamine.
- a nondietary amino acid that helps to reduce stress and promote relaxation.
- is known to reduce stress and enhance your mood.
- is an essential lipid compound that can help enhance mental and physical performance.
These are Alpha Brain ingredients that have positive effects on cognitive performance and can increase concentration.
L-Alpha glycerylphosphorcholine (Alpha GPC)
- used in Europe to treat Alzheimer’s
Bacopa monniera Extract
- an herb found in the marshlands of India, believed to help the body to enhance clear thinking.
Huperzia serrata Extract
- improves memory formation and recall. This is a natural nootropic. Most other sources use synthetic versions.
Onnit Fuel Blend
A stack that has ingredients that increase oxygen to the brain by increasing blood flow, and that are high in antioxidants which aid in the elimination of free radicals. This will help with that “brain fog”.
- an essential amino acid
- derived originally from the periwinkle plant
- a natural antioxidant abundant in blueberries
Watch the video for more information about Alpha Brain ingredients
So you’re probably thinking – those Alpha Brain ingredients sound great, but does Alpha Brain work? Is Alpha Brain one of the top Nootropics available? The answer is yes! Since starting to take Alpha Brain, I have had more energy, feel mentally stronger and find it easier to focus. That brain fog we all hate has lifted and I am thinking more clear. Best of all, I am more motivated to work out – probably because I am able to focus more and get more out of my work outs!